Hello

I am a Stamping Up Demonstrator. If you are interested in any Stamping Up Products please contact me.

tea4threecrafts@live.ca

Thursday, January 13, 2011

NEWS!!

I am very excited for the next steps in my business. I have finally got all of my suppliers ready and have sent an order through each one to make sure I know how long it takes for orders to come in. There are no glitches and my suppliers are all very nice and helpful. I will now be approaching Westhill to start my once a week craft night "Tea Time with Tea For Three Crafts and Gifts" The evening will consist of an area where I will teach some form of stamping up technique cost is 2.00 per card that we make. I will attempt to have 3 cards ready to make each class. There will be a chatt area where you can just come and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and visit with other crafters. I will be renting table space for anyone that wishes to bring their own craft to do. That will cost 5.oo per person for the evening (7 pm until 9 pm) A gift area will be set up for anyone who wants to purchase something handmade. My tentative date is Thursday January 27th I will confirm this as soon as I can get confirmation from Westhill.

No comments: