Hello

I am a Stamping Up Demonstrator. If you are interested in any Stamping Up Products please contact me.

tea4threecrafts@live.ca

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brushes have arrived

Hello fellow Crafters,
 Things are starting to pick up here at Tea For Three. The order of brushes came in quicker then I expected so I am sure all you ladies that ordered will be more then thrilled. The order of scrapbook supplies arrived today as well. Please be patient as I get your orders together. I am expecting the books and wood pieces to arrive late next week. I will send each of you personal emails. Thanks so much for making Tea For Three happen.

For those that have not yet purchased from me I am still working on how to post all the items I have for sale and have it user friendly. At this time I can place orders for books, brushes, stamping stuff (papers, stamps inks and bling) I can order a limited amount of laser cut wood pieces and some resin pieces to paint. Paint, varnish and other supplies I am able to get. Just email me and I can tell you all the details. If I am unable to get what you need I am sure I can point you in the right direction.

Thank You
~Tea For Three Crafts

No comments: