Hello

I am a Stamping Up Demonstrator. If you are interested in any Stamping Up Products please contact me.

tea4threecrafts@live.ca

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Ready for Take Off

New Years Day has come and gone and we have started a new and exciting year. I have so many ideas to craft that I hardly know where to start! Tea For Three will also be expanding to sell paints, brushes books, stamps and other craft supplies. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or ideas for this area of my business. Free advice is always welcome. Soon I will be setting up paint classes and stamping/ cardmaking classes. My goal for Tea For Three Crafts this year is to bring back the joy of handmade gifts. I am also looking for people to feel free to post ideas and techniques for others to be able to learn and experiment with new ideas. Thank you and Happy New Year

Veronica

No comments: